Supporting Small Business
Why U-Tax for Company Returns?
A premium service at unbeatable prices
- Complete and Submit your Accounts to HMRC and Companies House (where appropriate)
- Help reduce your tax bill
- Save you money on your current accountancy services
- Quickly and efficiently get any monies due back to you
- File your accounts with HMRC
- Send out reminders – avoid penalties
- Save you time and money
To arrange a FREE initial consultation please call 01564 774 242 or leave your details on the form
Look at what you could be paying……..
Up to 77k
£78k to £125k
£126k to £250k
£251 to £500k
£501k to £750k
£751k to £1m
How does it work? It’s simple
1. Get in touch.
Call us on 01564 774242 or fill out your details and we will call you back to arrange a FREE consultation.
2. Speak to our expert.
Our accountant will call you at a pre-arranged time to explain the procedures
3. Get a fixed quote.
We will advise you on our charges and payment system to cover all the work we believe needs completing
Company Tax Returns – Comparison of Cost
Typical Industry Charge
U-Tax Typical Charge
Up to £77k
£575 £350 £225
£77k to £125k
£755 £500 £255
£126k to £250k
£1,095 £750 £345
£1,800 £1,150 £650
£2,250 £1,500 £750
£751k – £1m
£3,000 £1,750 £1,250
£125 £100 £25
Information on Limited Corporation Tax Returns
Corporation tax returns can be complicated and time consuming at best, at U-Tax we will complete your set of accounts and tell you what corporation tax is owed and when it is due.
We can provide your business with the following:
- Accounts submitted to Companies House and HMRC (iXBRL Format)
- Accounts prepared and carefully reviewed to make sure all allowable expenses have been included
- Identifying allowances available, capital allowances, annual investment allowance all in which will minimise tax payable
- Continuous staff training in order to keep up to date on changes in legislation
- Directors self-assessment tax returns and supporting computations of tax liabilities
- Advising payment dates
- Dealing with HMRC on your company’s behalf.
When is your corporation tax return due?
Your first corporation tax return is due 2 years after incorporation, with the following returns due a year after the companies year end
Telling HMRC your company is active
After incorporation you will receive HMRC’s CT41G form, it will be sent to the companies registered office as shown on companies’ house. Once the CT41G has been received, you must fill it in and return it back to HMRC. If you don’t receive the CT41G form, you must still tell HMRC within three months of your company becoming active, for example by starting business activity or starting to trade.
When do you need to pay any corporation tax due?
If your taxable turnover is below £1,500,000 – 9 months and 1 day after your year end
If your taxable turnover is above £1,500,000 – you must normally pay your Corporation Tax for that period in installments.
For more information, click here
HMRC penalties for non-submission of your company tax return
If you file your Company Tax Return late, your company or organisation will be charged a flat-rate penalty of £100. HMRC will charge a further £100 penalty if you file your return more than three months late.
If your Company Tax Return is late for three or more accounting periods in a row, the initial flat-rate penalty increases to £500 with a further £500 charged if you file your return more than three months late.
Companies house late submission penalties:
How late are the accounts delivered? Penalty Initial deadline missed £150 Between one month and three months £375 Between three months and six months £750 More than six months £1500
Probably the best company return rates in the UK
- Tax Rebates for Employed People
- CIS Returns
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Accountancy Services for Business
- U-Tax for Business
- Web Development Services
- U-Tax Partnerships
- Business Directory
- Financial Services
- Pension Tracing Service
- Debt Solutions
- About U-Tax
- Contact us